Monday, December 10, 2012

Coconut Oil Cream

So, I know I've been a little MIA these passed few months, but I have been doing things and taking pictures so I can do some new posts. :)  Things with my daughter doing chemo are going well but busy and I had my baby (#5) in October.  So, it takes a lot of juggling and acrobatics to get everything done each day! 

But here is a quick and easy thing that I have fallen in love with !  Coconut oil.  I use it all the time.  I have started using it instead of lotion, face wash, mouth wash. . . wait, are we in the kitchen or the bathroom?  Ha ha!  I will give more details on how I use it as face wash and mouth wash, but here is a nice, simple way to make it more usable as a lotion or moisturizer.  

Take some coconut oil and a hand mixer and whip it.  That's all.  Coconut oil has a melting point of 76 degrees.  So, below that, it is solid.  I've been using straight out of the jar for a few months and it gets a little hard to dig it out sometimes.  Once I whipped it up, it stays nice and fluffy and is easy to scoop a little out to use on my hands, my little boy's eczema, my daughter's dry elbows, etc.  I love it.  I hope you will, too. 



3 comments:


  1. Thank you for sharing this great piece of information. I read every single article of yours.
    Keep sharing such informative posts.
    vistaprint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found great post such as your article, its gave me lot of information.3D Puff Embroidery Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another question I often get, is, “do I have to be artistic to digitize my own embroidery designs?”. The answer to this is: No, you don't have to be artistic to become a digitizer. Remember that as long as you know the basic rules surrounding it, digitizing is like tracing but with stitches.
    embroidery digitizing services

    ReplyDelete