Monday, December 19, 2011

DELICIOUS Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

I have started to make way too many goodies for Christmas.  I try to give them away before I eat them all...:)  
Here is a super yummy recipe for Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies

1 cup butter
 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cup sugar

Cream together, then add:
3 eggs (I always use powdered eggs for baking)
1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
2 tsp vanilla

Mix, then add:
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt

Mix.  Roll into balls.  Flatten slightly.  Put Hershey's Kiss in the middle.
Bake at 325 degrees for 11-12 mintues


Just a little note...if you think the cookies don't look quite done and want to wait until they are looking slighty brown--you will bake them for too long.  (From personal experience. :)  Just bake them for the 11 to 12 minutes and take them out because they will be done.   Also. . . I usually double the recipe to make LOTS.   I either give them away or stick them in the freezer for later.

ENJOY!!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment