Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Most AMAZING Pumpkin Bar Recipe. . .

This is the most delicious recipe for pumpkin bars.  I can't stop making them.  But, then I have to give them away so I don't eat them all. :)  I used real pumpkin from my garden (take a look at my previous post, although you may use canned pumpkin).   

Pumpkin Bars
Heat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 15 x 10 pan.

2 cups sugar                                    2 cups flour
2 cups pumpkin                           2 tsp. baking powder
4 beaten eggs                                   1 tsp. soda
¾ cup melted butter                      ½ tsp. cinnamon

Pour combined ingredients in pan and bake for 25-35 minutes, cool completely and frost.

Frosting:
3 cups powdered sugar                             1 Tbsp. milk
3 oz. cream cheese                                    1 tsp. vanilla
6 Tbsp. soft butter




And here is a piece of the finished product.  I made these yesterday, and yes, they are gone. . .BUT, I did give most of them away. . . :)

I am apologizing in advance for your waistline...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment